The Wooken 350W electric bike is one of the cheapest electric bikes in 2023. It is also known as a mountain bike or commuting bike.
We have read many user and expert reviews to learn about the features and performance of the 350W Wooken electric bike. We found 20 reasons from experts and users to buy or not to buy this e-bike.
In this review, we will discuss the 350W electric bicycle by Totguard and determine whether it is a good or bad value for the price.
Table of Contents
26″ Wooken Electric Bike Review
Summary of Reviews
We have read all user and expert reviews on the Wooken electric bike In summary, this is what users think.
✔13 reasons to buy
- One reviewer describes this Wooken electric bike as offering a smooth and comfortable riding experience, even on bumpy terrain.
- One expert says the Shimano 21-speed transmission system allows efficient biking on different terrains.
- A tester says this Totguard 26″ e-bike has a 350-watt motor and a top speed of about 20 miles per hour.
- One user feels the 350W motor provides a responsive ride.
- A tester says this Totguard e-bike has a 36V battery. This removable battery can provide 20.5 miles of range in full electric mode and 37.3 miles in assist mode.
- One expert mentions Wooken’s lockable front suspension. It allows for a customized ride.
- A tester says Wooken electric bike can handle rain well and manage light snow (less than 1 inch) without issues.
- Reviewers describe the disc brakes on both front and rear wheels as good. They are ensuring reliable braking performance.
- Two testers say the bright LED headlights provide sufficient brightness for night rides.
- One tester feels the modern and attractive design appeals to younger riders.
- Reviewers describe the e-bike as strong and well-built. The tires also offer good traction and stability.
- Users say this Totguard e-bike is easy to assemble.
- Some college student says Wooken electric bike is affordable and best for beginners.
❌7 reasons not to buy
- One expert mentions Wooken 350W motor power as bad for handling hills.
- Reviewers describe the lack of rear fenders and a rack as a drawback, especially for a mountain bike.
- A reviewer described the seat height limitation as a concern for very short riders.
- One tester feels the TotGuard electric bike is affordable but not premium.
- A tester says the battery life is limited. The battery was a complete failure after only 45 days of use. One user says the battery is difficult to remove.
- Two testers say finding a compatible second battery for the Totguard e-bike is challenging.
- One expert mentions the Wooken 26″ electric bike as poor quality.
Wooken 350W electric bike is an affordable electric bike for beginners. It has a 350-watt motor that provides 20 miles of top speed. But the user says the power is not suitable for uphill. According to the users, Wooken’s battery is good. It gives a decent range of about 20 miles on electric mode and 37.5 on assist mode. But many users say the battery life is not good and finding a compatible second battery for Totguard is challenging.
This Totguard electric mountain bike has no rear suspension for a smooth ride, but the front suspension is good enough. It has a bright display that shows speed, assist mode, battery life, and some important features. Most of the users say this bike is affordable and easy to assemble. It can be the best electric bike for budget-conscious people.
|Bike Type||Electric Mountain Bike|
|Wheel & Tire Size||26 x 1.95 Inch|
|Tire PSI Range||Minimum 40 PSI, Maximum 65 PSI|
|Battery||Removable 374.4 WH Lithium Battery|
|Suspension||Lockable Front Aluminum Fork|
|Brake System||Front & Rear Mechanical Disc Brakes|
|Brake Disc Size||160mm|
|Gears||Shimano 21 Speed Gears|
|Max Uphill Slope||15°|
|Max Speed||19.8 MPH / 31.9 KM/H|
|Max Range||28-30 Miles (full electric mode) / 50-60 Miles (pedal assist mode)|
|Bicycle Weight||About 45 lbs|
|Load Capacity||About 300 lbs / 135 kg|
|Recommended Height||5.3-6.1 feet (5.3-6.1 FT)|
TotGuard Electric Bike 26″ Ebike 350W Adult Electric Bicycles
This was everything inside the box. I am just going to take all of this foam off. This is such a good electric mountain bike for under $500. This bike is awesome. I ride this bike with this trailer. I got 20mph top speed with this trailer.
Comparison Chart: Wooken Electric Bikes
|Customer Reviews||4.3 out of 5 stars||4.4 out of 5 stars||4.3 out of 5 stars||4.2 out of 5 stars|
|Recommended Height||5.2-6.1ft||5.4-6.4 ft||5’5″-6’2″ ft||5’7″-6’10” ft|
|Load Capacity||300 lbs||300 lbs||330 lbs||330 lbs|
|Read More||Full Details||Full Details||Full Details||Full Details|
TotGuard 26″ Electric Bike FAQs
How fast is the Wooken 350W electric bike?
The Wooken 350W electric bike can go up to 20 mph. That’s fast enough to keep up with traffic, but not so fast that you’ll lose control. The actual speed will vary depending on your weight, the terrain you’re riding on, and the wind conditions.
How long does it take to charge the battery?
It takes about 4-6 hours to fully charge the battery on the Wooken 350W electric bike.
Is the Wooken 350W electric bike a good value for the price?
Yes, I think it is! The Wooken 350W electric bike is a well-built bike with a powerful motor and a long battery life. It’s also relatively affordable compared to other electric bikes on the market.