Vector RC Boat Review
Summary of Reviews
We have read all user and expert reviews on the VOLANTEXRC Vector RC Boat. In summary, this is what users think.
✔11 reasons to buy
- The boat comes in two versions: brushed (20 mph) and brushless (40 mph). Choose the pace that’s right for you.
- The water-cooled brushless motor provides ample power for speed and performance. It’s also efficient and durable.
- It has a hull design with low resistance ensuring stable racing, even at high speeds.
- The boat has many handy features, including auto-righting, reverse function, and a low battery alarm.
- The high waterproof rating and single cover design keep water out, extending the boat’s lifespan.
- The 2.4 GHz radio-controlled distance of over 656 feet gives you plenty of freedom to race.
- This boat comes fully assembled, so you can start racing immediately.
- The boat is reasonably priced, making it a good value.
- The VOLANTEXRC Brushless RC Boat is the best gift for adults and kids.
- One reviewer had an issue with one of their boats, but Spreetail replaced it quickly and efficiently.
- The RC Boat is fun, easy to use, and affordable. It’s also DIY-friendly, so you can fix any minor issues yourself.
❌7 reasons not to buy
- Some users said the boat’s top speed is slower than advertised. The product description states that the maximum speed is 40mph, but users get 30mph.
- The reviewer is unlikely to recommend the boat to others due to its misleading speed claims.
- One reviewer said the boat may have quality control problems, as the reviewer had to fix steering and controller issues on both RC boats.
- Some experts mention that the boat is very small and very cheaply made.
- Buyers may have to troubleshoot and repair issues with the boat, which can be unsuitable.
- A buyer said the steering failed after just a few hours of use.
- The boat is small and cheaply made, which may impact performance, durability, and user satisfaction.
This Volantexrc remote control boat has a high-speed motor in two versions: brushed and brushless. The brushed version is suitable for beginners. With this RC Boat, you can get a top speed of up to 30mph and run this boat for 10 minutes, which is small, though the company provides one extra battery with the box.
It has an excellent remote control range of about 656 feet and is easy to control. Its build quality could be better like other RC boats, but its affordable price can be a good value.
|Suitable for||Sea, Lake, River, Pool|
|Range||Up to 656 feet|
|Radio System||2.4 Hz|
|Package Dimensions||18 x 9 x 7 inches|
|Running Time||10 Mins|
User Reviews and Ratings
“I bought these RC boats for my grandsons at my wife’s suggestion. I was skeptical at first, but she was right again. The boys love these boats! They’re fast, and the batteries last a long time. Great gift!”-Joe Q.
“The boat is fast, but the steering is unreliable. Sometimes, it steers perfectly, but other times, it doesn’t steer at all. Turning the ship left makes a rattling noise.”
“I was expecting a product that an 8-year-old could operate, but it is for older kids and adults. I don’t remember seeing anything in the online description that said it wasn’t suitable for 8-year-olds.”
RC Groups reviewed this Volantexrc remote control boat, and they said it is really a nice boat for the price.
PERTH WEST OZ RC reviewed this RC boat and tasted its top speed. They gain 35mph top speed. They also said this is the best cheap RC boat with a brushless motor.