ECOTRIC Cheetah 26″ is a fat tire electric bike. It is an affordable and reliable electric bike. It has a 500W motor, 36V 12.5Ah battery, and is also comfortable to ride.
In this blog, I’ll give you Ecotric Cheetah Electric Bike review and tell you about reasons to buy and not to buy and what users think about this bike.
Table of Contents
Cheetah Electric Bike Review
Summary of Reviews
We have read all user and expert reviews on the Cheetah Electric Bike. In summary, this is what users think.
✔11 reasons to buy
- This Cheetah Electric Bike has a 500w rear motor that can reach speeds up to 20 MPH.
- It has 26 x 4 fat tires for a stable and safe ride. The tires are designed to handle all types of roads.
- This e-bike is easy to assemble. It can take 30 minutes to put together.
- This mountain electric bike has 4 different riding modes. You can choose any of them while riding.
- This bike is big and provides a substantial presence, which some riders may appreciate for comfort and stability.
- Cheetah Electric Bikes is built with aluminum; it’s well-made and built to last.
- This electric bike has a bright user-friendly display. This display shows speeds, gears, riding mode, and many essential features.
- Some users said this bike provides good value for the price.
- This electric bike provides a smooth and enjoyable riding experience.
- This electric bike’s battery charges quickly. It’s 36V 12.5Ah battery charges in 5 hours.
- It’s a big and heavy-duty bike with fat tires. The Cheetah Electric Bike looks cool and beastly.
❌5 reasons not to buy
- Many users reported about its battery. They said it has a short battery life. Users got 10 minutes ride without pedal assist. The company claimed battery range 20 miles but users got 14 miles on a single charge.
- It doesn’t have any suspension, which can make it less comfortable and smoother on rough terrain.
- This bike is heavy, weighing about 73 pounds. This added weight can make it challenging to handle and transport.
- This e-bike doesn’t come with lights, and the bell seems suitable for a child’s tricycle.
- Many reviewers said it is not suitable for short riders because this bike is heavy and has a non-adjustable handlebar.
The Ecotric Cheetah is a fat tire electric bike for a comfortable ride, but it doesn’t have any suspension, so it can be challenging to ride on rough terrain. You can get 20-mph top speeds with its motor.
It has 4 different riding modes for different roads. It has a lithium-ion removable battery, but users aren’t satisfied with its battery. The battery provides only 14 miles or 10 minutes of riding time (with paddle assist), though it can charge quickly—about 5 hours for a full charge.
No electric bike is perfect. The Ecotric Cheetah Electric Bike is no exceptional. It has many downsides, but it can be considered for its overall performance and useful features.
|MODEL SIZE||1860 x 630 x 1060mm|
|WEIGHT WITH BATTERY||60LB|
|MOTOR||Rear Hub 36V 500W|
|CHARGING TIME||5-8 Hours|
|TOP SPEED||20 Mph|
|DISPLAY||Ecotric Smart LCD with USB port|
|BATTERY LIFE||400-600 Cycles|
|FUNCTIONS||Pedal Assist, On-Demand Throttle|
|FRONT BRAKE||Mechanical Disc 160mm Rotor (Right Brake)|
|REAR BRAKE||Mechanical Disc 160mm Rotor (Left Brake)|
|DERAILLEUR||7 Speed SHIMANO|
|TIRES||26 x 4.0” Fat Tires|
|BRAKE SYSTEM||Left Brake For Rear, Right Brake For Front|
|MANUFACTURER||E-GO BIKE LLC|
User Reviews And Ratings
This bike is great! The battery had a problem, but the company fixed it quickly. My husband loves it!
The bike was easy to put together. It took about 15 minutes. The front brake disc was bent and took some time to straighten. Riding was smooth even though it doesn’t have shock absorbers.
I rode the bike for a few seconds, but I was too scared to continue because the front wheel wobbled. I didn’t receive the cam lever. But the bike rode well. There’s more weight on the back wheel, so a regular bike rack carrier won’t work. Overall, the bike is what I expected.
Esquire Says, If you’re looking for an electric bike that can handle rough terrain, check out this option from ECOTRIC. It has four-inch-wide fat tires that give you grip and stability on almost any surface.
Electrek says, “This electric bike is not bad for the price. The electric bike power is good but not great.” They also spoke about its battery. The 432 WH battery is not great, but it is good. They rode this electric bike on different roads and shared their opinions.
Adams bought this Cheetah electric bike and shared his review on YouTube. He shares his bike overview and opinion. He talks about its tier, built quality, battery performance, sitting position, lights, and many other valuable features.
Compare With Other Fat Tire Electric Bikes
If you have any questions about this electric bike, write them in the comment section. Our research team will give you the answer.