In this review, we will take a look at the Pexmor electric bike, including its reasons to buy and not to buy and its overall performance.
If you’re a seasoned cyclist or just getting started, read our Pexmor electric bike review to learn more about this popular bike.
Table of Contents
500W Pexmor Electric Bike Review
Summary of Reviews
We have read all user and expert reviews on the Pexmor Electric Bike. In summary, this is what users think.
✔12 reasons to buy
- It has a 500-watt powerful motor, which will help you get to 27 mph top speed.
- This Pexmor electric bike has a large capacity 48V 13Ah removable battery. This battery will help you ride 40 miles on a single charge.
- The Pexmor e-bike has a 7-speed gear and dual disc brakes. You can easily ride this e-bike uphill with the help of its gear.
- This electric bike is easy to assemble. It comes with 80% assembly, so you can get it up and ride quickly.
- It has 26″ fat tiers that are perfect for various surfaces, such as sand, snow, and mud.
- Disc breaks work well; they can stop your Pexmor electric bike quickly and easily.
- Some reviewers said this fat tire electric bike is cheaper than other e-bikes.
- Some users said this bike is made with high-quality material. The build quality is good.
- This Pexmor electric bike is easy to ride, and it has a comfortable sitting position.
- Some users shared their opinions and said this electric bike is good for commuting, trail riding, and light off-road riding.
- Some people said this electric bike looks cooler in person than in the picture.
- It has a bright LCD display to show you important information such as speed, battery level, and mileage.
❌4 reasons not to buy
- One user complained about the Pexmor’s battery. They said the batteries did not work fine. Also, the reviewer modified the battery mount to make it more secure.
- Some reviewers mentioned its cheap light and rims. One user faced a problem with the back tire, which wouldn’t seal back after one month of riding.
- Buyers said it’s top bar is too high for some riders, especially those 6 feet tall.
- One reviewer complained about its reliability. The reviewer’s bike broke after only 48 hours of use.
Pexmor is a good electric bike brand. The Pexmor electric bike has many useful features that make it a good choice. It is an affordable e-bike and easy to ride. You can ride this electric bike right out of the box. It has a powerful motor, but the battery could be an issue.
No electric bike is perfect. The Pexmor electric bike is not exceptional. It has many issues, such as battery issues, cheap lights, and rims, but there are also some reasons to buy it. It is important to note the top bar issue for people who are 6 feet tall or taller.
|Number of Speeds||7|
|Top Speed||27 Mph|
|Wheel Size||26 Inches|
|Included Components||Electric Bike, Charger|
|Size||26 inch x 4|
|Maximum Weight Recommendation||330 Pounds|
User Reviews And Ratings
This bike is amazing! I can’t believe I got it for under $600. It’s perfect for anyone, but especially bigger guys like me. I’m close to 300 pounds and 6 feet tall, and it has no problem handling my weight.
I am having issues with the throttle on my bike. I can’t find any tech support. I’ll leave a review after I find some help.
My new bike came defective; the light and horn don’t work. It’s annoying, but not a huge deal.
Vingli shared a video about how to assemble a Pexmor electric bike. If you want to buy this electric bike, then you can watch this video to assemble your Pexmor.
One user did his Pexmor electric bike review and shared his opinion on YouTube. He said this is a nice bike, and it is affordable. He talked about its break, chain, riding performance, and durability. The reviewer is satisfied with his Pexmor bike.
Some people are searching for electric bikes under $600 and posted a question on Reddit. Many people suggest the Pexmore electric bike. One user said Pixmor was his first e-bike, bought from Amazon. He said I would recommend that bike, or saving up a bit more for a 750-watt bike, or getting a 500-watt bike with a larger battery.
Compare With Other Fat Tire Electric Bikes
If you have any questions about this electric bike, write them in the comment section. Our research team will give you the answer.