Are you a bicycle rider who wants to learn about the Wooken 20″ fat tire electric bike? You are in the right place.
We have read many reviews and posts about the Wooken 20″ electric bike to learn what users and experts think. We found 18 reasons to or not to buy this bike.
In this guide, you can learn 13 reasons to buy or 5 reasons not to buy the Wooken folding electric bike.
Table of Contents
20″ Wooken Electric Bike Review
Summary of Reviews
We have read all user and expert reviews on the TotGuard electric bike In summary, this is what users think.
✔13 reasons to buy
- Experts say the battery life is decent. It can cover about 17 miles on pure electric mode.
- Experts say Wooken 20″ has a 500-watt powerful, and reliable motor. Anyone can go up to 20 mph.
- Testers report that the Wooken fat tire electric bike is relatively easy to assemble.
- Experts are thankful for Woooken’s shock absorbers and disc brakes for comfortable and safe rides.
- Buyer says: “This Wooken electric bike has 20”X4.0 fat tires. It is great for riding on all kinds of terrain.”
- Wooken electric bike 20″ has four different riding modes. You can choose the one that’s best for you.
- You can easily upgrade the stock components, such as the horn and headlight.
- Testers are impressed with its comfortable seat. It is important for longer journeys.
- Wooken 20″ has a bright headlight and rear light that blinks with the break.
- A tester is impressed with the LCD display. It shows all the important information, like speed, battery level, and distance.
- Testers are impressed with this affordable bike. It is best for people on a budget.
- User says: “I’m pleased with this Wooken 20″ so far. It’s everything I expected it to be.”
- Buyer says this bike comes with a one-year warranty and customer support.
❌5 reasons not to buy
- Two testers say that the range of 16 miles on a full charge is not good for longer commutes.
- One tester feels that adjusting the brakes may be challenging for beginners.
- The bike’s handling on corners and when encountering sand buildup on roads isn’t the best. This Wooken 20″ bike is less suitable for certain types of terrain.
- The stock horn and headlight are functional, but they’re not good.
- Folding this Wooken fat tire bike is a bit awkward. It’s hard to lift when it’s folded.
This Wooken fat tire electric bike looks prepped for a long time with its 20″x4.0 tires. Experts say Wooken’s 500-watt motor is powerful and can reach top speed at 20 mph. Wooken 20″ can go 17 miles on a single charge, but some users reported the range is not good for a longer ride.
Wooken 20″ has a dual shock absorber system to reduce bumps for a comfortable ride. The rear suspension of this Wooken electric bike can absorb about 1000 lbs. Many users say the Wooken 20″ is an affordable fat tire electric bike with folding features.
|Bike Type||Fat Tire Electric Bike, Folding Ebike, Commuting Ebike, City Ebike, Snow Ebike, Road Bike|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
|Number of Speeds||7|
|Wheel Size||20 Inches|
|Special Feature||Adjustable Handlebar, Foldable, Adjustable Seat|
|Included Components||User Manual, Charger, Ebike, Tool Kit|
|Item Weight||62 Pounds|
|Warranty Type||1-year warranty|
|Maximum Weight Recommendation||330 Pounds|
|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H||59.04 x 28.32 x 12.6 inches|
|Package Weight||83.8 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||68.4 x 11.76 x 51.24 inches|
TotGuard Wooken Folding 20″ Fat Tire Ebike
I love this TotGuard Wooken folding e-bike. It has different power levels. In power level 1 it goes 6.4 MPH, power level 2 goes to 12.6 miles per hour, and power level 3 goes to 19.9 miles per hour. Once I got to 16 miles per hour, I was not feeling power at the initial pedal.
Wooken Electric Bike Review – 26” Fat Tire
This is the TotGuard electric bicycle. It has 20″ fat tiers. It has a top speed of about 21 miles per hour. It has a good range of about 30 miles if you ride on electric mode and 60 miles if you use assist mode. It is fun to ride and comes at affordable price.
Wooken Electric Bike FAQs
What is the top speed of the Wooken 20″ fat tire electric bike?
The Wooken 20″ fat tire electric bike has a top speed of up to 20 mph.
What is the range of the Wooken 20 fat tire electric bike?
The Wooken 20-fat tire electric bike has a range of up to 17 miles on a single charge. This can vary depending on the riding mode, terrain, and other factors.
How much does the Wooken fat tire electric bike weigh?
The Wooken fat tire electric bike weighs 54 lbs with the battery. The battery itself weighs 7.72 lbs.
Compare With Other TotGuard Electric Bike
|Customer Reviews||4.3 out of 5 stars||4.4 out of 5 stars||4.3 out of 5 stars||4.2 out of 5 stars|
|Recommended Height||5.2-6.1ft||5.4-6.4 ft||5’5″-6’2″ ft||5’7″-6’10” ft|
|Load Capacity||300 lbs||300 lbs||330 lbs||330 lbs|
|Read review||Read review||Read review||Read review|